Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 13:36

Le fuseau horaire est réglé sur UTC+1 heure

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 11 messages ]  Atteindre la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Re: Portraits d'abductés
MessagePublié: 29 Avril 2012, 23:42 
Grand matou
Grand matou
Hors-ligne

Le témoignage de Sasha :

Citer:
I was lying breathing deep and fast to the powerful evocative music and there I was. My consciousness was in the middle of this huge dome like structure. The inside of the structure was white and then there were coves in it that were big enough for people to sit in meditation and they were sitting cross legged. Some of them wore white robes. Some of them had long hair. They were all humanoid. There were some I couldn't quite tell what they were. But I got the feeling they were a type of human. Some of them were huge. Some of them were small and they were all in their coves and it was all part of this huge dome and the atmosphere in this place was absolutely beautiful. It was golden light and the background was white, like it was whitewashed and it was a place of meditating on peace and love.

Sasha

Voilà pourquoi il a représenté de mystérieux extraterrestres humanoïdes (une définition qui sied aux sayiens et à Dark Vador) en train de le bombarder de rayons de paix, d'amour et d'unité.

Répondre en citant  
Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 11 messages ]  Atteindre la page Précédent  1, 2

Le fuseau horaire est réglé sur UTC+1 heure